Today is feel like single day for me
Spending my time with my fren they all
I have cut my hair , i think is very nice for me but some say not nice.
Today are also a sweet day for me having almost 3 or 4 times desert
Lin Chi Gang , Soya bean Ice cream , chandol and lastly peach ice blander.
A bit unhappy so just now i choose to have a movie called "kecoh Betul"
Is a Malaysia Production and is a malay movie it was funny
Saw many couple dating today ha ha ha ...
looking at them i feel like lack of something ...
Is ok then i had my diner at jo jo pan mee this my most likely pan mee restaurant .
I'm done here ...
Spending my time with my fren they all
I have cut my hair , i think is very nice for me but some say not nice.
Today are also a sweet day for me having almost 3 or 4 times desert
Lin Chi Gang , Soya bean Ice cream , chandol and lastly peach ice blander.
A bit unhappy so just now i choose to have a movie called "kecoh Betul"
Is a Malaysia Production and is a malay movie it was funny
Saw many couple dating today ha ha ha ...
looking at them i feel like lack of something ...
Is ok then i had my diner at jo jo pan mee this my most likely pan mee restaurant .
I'm done here ...



No comments:
Post a Comment